Professor of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology; Frederick Phineas Rose Professor; Howard Hughes Medical Institute Professor
Departments & Organizations
Yale Combined Program in the Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS): Microbiology | Molecular Cell Biology, Genetics and Development
Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology
- B.S., Cornell University, 1979
- Ph.D., University of Wisconson-Madison, 1984
- Broderick, N.A., K.F. Raffa and J. Handelsman. 2010. Chemical modulators of the innate immune response alter gypsy moth larval susceptibility to Bacillus thuringiensis. BMC Microbiology. In press.
- Pribbenow, C., J. Sheridan, J. Winchell, D. Benting, J. Handelsman, and M. Carnes. 2010. The Tenure Process and Extending the Tenure Clock: The Experience of Faculty at One University. Higher Education Policy 23: 17-28.
- Handelsman, J. 2009. Metagenetics: spending our inheritance on the future. Microbial Biotechnology 2(2): 138-139.